Location: West Bend, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our IT Team to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in designing, writing, and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Responsibilities and duties include the manual & automated testing of new software in both the pre- and post-release stage of the development lifecycle. Ultimately, you will ensure that our applications and systems work correctly.
- Define and create test cases based on acceptance criteria and in conjunction with best practices established by our overall QA team.
- Determine test case candidates for automation, providing the appropriate validation as defined in the test case.
- Write automated integration and/or UI tests to be included in regression suite.
- Participate in executing manual test cases, where required as well as release regression testing.
- Review acceptance criteria and discuss with the developers to determine unit test case coverage.
- Participate in the code review process ensuring unit tests have been implemented based on the predetermined acceptance criteria unit test coverage.
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams.
- Actively work with developers on test automation best practices.
- Update and maintain an automated regression test suite while expanding UI functional test coverage.
- Contribute to our test frameworks and services.
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features.
- Contribute to our long-term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation.
- Make testing an integral part of the development process.
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug life cycle
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related Quality Engineering, Software Engineering experience
- Experience writing test plans and test cases are required
- Experience working with automation tools such as Selenium is desired
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
Please fill out and submit the application form below or email your resume to Michael Cordio at firstname.lastname@example.org.