Node.JS Software Engineer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Experience Level: 1-3 Years
Our client, a funded software startup located in Milwaukee that is developing an innovative software product for other software developers is hiring a Node.JS Software Engineer with 1-3 years of development experience.
Every day at this job you will get the opportunity to work with these following modern web technologies: React, D3.js, Node.js, UI-Route, UI-Bootstrap, Bower, Yeoman, Grunt, REST web services, SASS, Jquery, OOJS, Require.js, Socket.IO, koajs and AWS.
- 1 to 3 years of MEAN Stack development
- A relevant 2 or 4 year college degree
- Use cool new technologies and stay on top of the latest technology trends.
- Fun, collaborative office environment on Milwaukee's East Side
- Competitive salary, paid vacations / time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Company-matched 401K
- Employee stock options
- Occasional team lunches and after work outings
- Training will be included with job
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, firstname.lastname@example.org.