Network Engineer Consultant
Location: Racine, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Skills Pipeline is working with a growing technology company located in the Racine, Wisconsin area seeking a Network Engineer Consultant. Our client is a leader in providing managed services IT solutions to small and medium sized businesses and is looking for a driven and customer-focused technologist to join their team!
As a Network Engineer Consultant you will be responsible for the installation and support of IT equipment / systems including but not limited to:
- Routing / Firewall
- Security Software
- Monitoring & Management Software
In addition to these normal duties, you will work closely with the president of the company to further develop & improve our technology related policies, procedures, best practices, and business systems. Your work will be highly visible & impactful on the success of the company & its team.
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate Degree or equivalent professional experience • IT Industry related certification such as: Network+, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA
- Working knowledge and experience with desktops, servers, routers, printers, and other network equipment
- A strong understanding of network technologies, including: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANS, WIFI
- 2+ years technical support and installation experience
- Local travel required (Valid Driver's license, active car insurance, reliable vehicle necessary)
- A Desire to learn and grow in the IT industry
How To Apply
Please email your resume to Michael Cordio, Director of Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org.