Full Stack Ruby On Rails Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our client, an e-commerce company located in Milwaukee is seeking a Full Stack Ruby Rails Developer. They should strive for high code quality and always be learning and improving. They should be efficient and semi-autonomous while building software solutions that benefit the company. They should have effective in-person and electronic communication skills while using the utilities set before them.
The job duties will include:
- Assist in the design, coding, testing, and maintenance of in-house software solutions.
- Understand and execute the software development life cycles and processes.
- Establish and meet project deadlines.
- Adhere to and develop coding standards set forth by other developers.
- Interface with designers, other developers, and business personnel to create and implement software solutions.
- 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expert knowledge in Ruby.
- Proficiency in Active Record querying and Postgres.
- Knowledge and experience with testing and continuous integration.
- At least cursory knowledge of front end development stack. Ex: CoffeeScript, AngularJS, Haml, SASS.
Additional Technologies Used:
- Dynamic Yield
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, email@example.com.