Digital Media Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-time Position
Lead digital media projects from kickoff to completion for the amazing brands Crescendo Collective works with. People describe you as driven, creative and well organized. You understand the challenge, our solutions and the steps taken for a successful result. You keep client media campaigns moving in the right direction, and you know when and how to apply positive pressure to get things done. You want to be part of the most advanced Midwest digital agency.
The Digital Media Manager will be a driving force in solving client problems and implementing unique solutions. You are a problem solver, a self-starter and someone who has experience purchasing and managing various forms of digital media.
The Digital Media Manager is tasked with the successful implementation of digital media campaigns. You are charged with fully understanding the goals of the campaign and are able to break down our strategies and creative vision into the tasks that must be executed in order to help our clients reach those goals. You must manage and protect campaign schedules and budgets.
- Plan and execute campaigns throughout various digital platforms
- Monitor and adjust campaigns to obtain the best possible results
- Analyze key performance data and utilize to evolve tactics, continually improve performance and provide high level insights
- Maintain vendor relationships and negotiate best deals on behalf of our clients
- Align digital media campaigns with related project schedules
- Schedule and lead campaign performance meetings and reviews (internal and external)
- Work with the production team to secure creative and technical assets
- Perform quality control checks on campaigns
- Source, coordinate and deploy appropriate content
- Work with Accounts team in coordinating campaign budgets, schedules, change orders and success reporting
- 2+ years experience working on or managing large scale digital media projects
- Drive and desire to get things done
- Ability to see the big picture
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, vendors, designers and developers
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A sense of urgency
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Kegerator and a kitchen full of healthy snacks
- Autonomy and satisfaction working for the best digital agency in the Midwest
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, firstname.lastname@example.org.