Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our client, an e-commerce company located in Milwaukee is seeking a data analyst to more effectively analyze and use their large datasets. They need an individual that can do a deep dive and fully understand the data but also be able to understand the business needs and explain the data to both technical and non technical teams.
The job duties will include:
- Understanding the database structure and interpreting the data in meaningful manner.
- Design and build reports.
- Assist in maintaining database structure and efficiency.
- Maintain third party reporting system; RJ Metrics.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Research and design solutions to big data problems. EX: Use data to improve customer satisfaction.
- Required Skills/Qualifications
- Experience in data analytics, statistics, probability and/or machine learning.
- Skill in data visualization and understanding complex datasets.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Expert knowledge of relational databasing, indexing techniques, etc.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Experience in object oriented software development a plus but not required.
Other Technologies Used:
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, firstname.lastname@example.org.