C# .NET Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Our client in the travel industry is adding developers to their team and in need of an experienced C# .NET Developer. The daily work consists of converting project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language; developing and writing computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information. You will also get to frequently work on mobile apps and solutions.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program; write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Protect organization's value by keeping proprietary information confidential.
- Keep job knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Communicate and escalate relevant information to appropriate individuals (i.e. managers, co-workers, etc.) in a timely manner and through appropriate channels; recommend improvements for procedures and processes.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Good Knowledge AngularJS, HTML5, Mobile application development, and DevOps (familiar with GitHub and Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Visio and Excel) and technical writing and metrics
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree, Preferred Field of Study: Computer Science or Mathematics
- Preferably iOS Certified
- Preferably 5 plus years of experience in application development
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume, github or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, firstname.lastname@example.org.