Backend Java Web Developer @ Crescendo Collective
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent Position
Work with Crescendo Collective's team of designers and developers to implement the backend of applications for the amazing brands they work with. You are informed about the latest backend technologies and strive to be on the up and up with the latest tech. When developing, you are a critical part of the team to ensure information is processed efficiently, accurately stored, and presented in an informative way. Your work is well organized and easily digestible by team members. You want to be part of the most innovative Midwest digital agency.
As a member of the backend development team, you will be tasked with taking wireframes and requirements documents from the UX team and be responsible for implementing the backend using the best backend technologies and making the right choices based on timeline and budgetary constraints. You will offer up elegant solutions to difficult or challenging problems. As an experienced backend developer you are able to help advise and trouble shoot issues with other members of our team. You live and breathe software and although you prefer open source tech like Java, Python and PostgreSQL, you kinda dig what Microsoft has been up to lately. IntelliJ rocks but you also spend a lot of time at the command line.
- 3+ years backend experience including modern Java in a professional environment
- An interest in working on high-end CMS projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, our sales team, designers and developers
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- A desire to lead people and make technology choices
- A sense of urgency
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Autonomy and satisfaction working for the most innovative digital agency in the Midwest
- Access to snacks an ultra fancy coffee machine and kegerator
How to Apply
Email your resume, github or LinkedIn profile to Matt Cordio, firstname.lastname@example.org.