Backend Java Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent Position
Work with a team to implement the backend for a global financial company. You are informed about the latest Java technologies, object oriented programming, MVC architecture, and agile methodologies. When developing, you are a critical part of the team to ensure information is processed efficiently, accurately stored, and presented in an informative way. Your work is well organized and easily digestible by team members. You want to be part of a cohesive team marrying modern technologies with the wants of the business.
As a member of the backend development team, you will be tasked with taking business requirements from project owners and be responsible for implementing the backend using the best backend technologies and making the right choices based on requirements and time constraints. You will offer up elegant solutions to difficult or challenging problems. As a developer, you will help advise and trouble shoot issues with other members of our team.
- 3+ years backend experience including modern Java in a professional environment
- An interest in working on high-end CMS projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with scrum masters, technical leads, and other team members.
- A positive attitude
- Familiarity with the Spring Framework and/or Magnolia CMS is a huge plus
- A sense of urgency
- Experience working with an agile team
- Opportunity to develop a digital experience for a global financial company
- Valuable experience in a popular open source enterprise CMS
- Access to snacks, coffee and beer
How to Apply
Email your resume, github or LinkedIn profile to Michael Cordio, Michael@skillspipeline.com.