Account Executive @ Crescendo Collective
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Experience Level: 2+ Years
Partner with the amazing brands Crescendo Collective works with to expand their digital footprint, increase their sales and grow their communities with innovative interactive strategies and campaigns. You understand the challenges our customers face and the solutions we provide. Understands our Client’s business needs and develop technology solutions to meet those needs . People describe you as aggressive, responsive, attentive and well organized. You are motivated by winning and want to be part of the most innovative Midwest digital agency.
Digital account executives are familiar with best practices for digital marketing, fundamentals of content management systems, and mobile responsive solutions.
Account Executives create plans and strategies that lead to projects designed to grow our customers’ online footprint. They are responsible for performing research, identifying needs, and creating digital marketing strategies. Attend and often lead client meetings to educate about our successes and promote our new ideas. Among the many agency partners our brands work with, Crescendo must be seen as the most capable, trustworthy and reliable digital agency. Because you help our customers succeed you will also grow the amount of business we do with them.
- Respond to requests from our existing clients within 1 business day.
- Generate and deliver SOWs to clients for projects above $125K within 4 business days of project qualification.
- Grow your accounts by 15% per year.
- Manage anywhere from $500K-$1M of client accounts annually
- Prepare recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client
- Prepare and distribute analytics and performance reports
- Craft pitches and proposals
- Meeting with Clients regularly to understand strategic objectives
- Offer in-depth industry analysis and create strategic recommendations
- Maintain communication with appropriate agencies and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner
- 2+ years experience working on or selling digital campaigns
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, vendors and production team
- Ability to work with multiple clients
- A sense of urgency
- A sense of adventure
- Strategic thinking
- Competitive salary & Commission structure
- Full benefits
- SIMPLE IRA matching
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Travel to exotic locales
- Kegerator & a kitchen full of healthy snacks
- Autonomy and satisfaction working for the best digital agency in the Midwest
How to Apply
Email your resume to Matt Cordio, email@example.com